BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1 May 2013

Warm Words x



So, I guess I should start with a "HI". I'm Syikow D'creature. Okay I usually post my stuff on facebook instead of blogspot because I think I need privacy? And yes I do have Twitter but I don't really write or tell my story on Twitter, just for photos and something I'm interested in, fashion and so on., well you know girls (: So I decided to write again on here instead of posting it on Facebook. I'm 19 and I'm still studying, my college is not that great in discipline to talk about but it has something that really special and rare, made me proud to be in that college. I'm an arrogant girl to someone whos i didnt know as you guys can see but no, don't judge a book by its cover. You have the choice, to know me deeper and closer or to be an idiot for judging someone you never know. I love reading, writing, talking and so much more, I am competitive person, I just don't know what is quit and how to quit, not my thing. I was born to stand on top, to be the best among the best and to have this one attitude that never let people win over me, in a good way I mean. I'm single, well I'm short of time to even think about love or having one because I think its something that will come naturally and now, I just have to focus on what is important for my future and family. Don't call me family girl because I'm not, I love living on my own rather than hoping anything from them, independent I must say. I don't fight or hate when people talk bad about me because as I said, short of time. I'm the person who do the walk rather than talk because I just don't want to end up at the same street while the person I talk about is walking forward leaving me behind. I can't stop people to stop talking about me but I do have choices whether to listen or to ignore them. They actually made my life so interesting, with the stories I have never been through myself, but I'm all fine with it, its called life after all, never too easy and never too hard because I still find it interesting no matter how hard is the situation, its just I think that solutions are everywhere, we just have to be a little more smart and to know how to handle. I appreciate every happiness and sadness that has dropped by in my life, for making my life so colourful and made me who I am right now. I found my life so wonderfully perfect with imperfection in me and people around me, friends, family and those who hates me. So appreciate me for who I am or watch me as I don't give a shit (: x

0 comments: