BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5 June 2013

Ending x




8th of january two thousand thirteen, ive found a boy, and since then i cant find a reason to not smile. ive told my friends how wonderful the boy is. ive smiled and closed my eyes every time i mentioned his name, ive looked up to the skies at 11:11 and said;

"My New Year wish has come true. I met a boy. I love this feeling. I love it! Please, I dont want to lose it, I dont want to lose him. He makes me happy, very."


It was really cute how weve loved each other so much. So much tears and smiles shared. Memories made beautifully that i won't think it will end. Happily and nothing could be better than that. weve wished to have a strong relationship, ive promised i wont give up on him and he smiled.


10th of april two thousand thirteen, the boy gave up on me. He did. ive tried to make him stay but nothing can change that, nothing. His love towards me was fading away, he forgot everything, he forgot how much he used to love me. He forgot the moment he said he would fight for me. He literally stopped loving me.


Every night, ive cried myself to sleep. ive woke up to tears and memories, wondering what went wrong. If it was my fault, ive would pay for it rather than having to wake up knowing the boy in my wish is gone and wont find his way into my arms again. And every night at 11:11, ive looked up to the skies, with my eyes closed but this time with tears streaming down merciless. ive said;

"If this makes him happy, if this ending can make him happy. I am letting go. Because that boy made me smile first. He did, he came into my life and changed everything. He made me smile sincerely. And now its my turn to make him smile. I will walk away and I will forget him. With you, my God, help me."


ive wiped my tears, there  i am, sitting by my window looking at our pictures.


Now both of us wish to never see one another anymore.


It did end. A fairytale with a sad ending.

0 comments: